Skip to content
Nav Menu 2
Nav Menu 3
Optimus Svea Lightweight Camping Stove
The Svea an ultra-classic lightweight gasoline stove in solid brass. Widely used by climbers all over the world, this stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes. As with the Hunter, it has a self-pressurized burner. The lid of the stove also serves as a small cooking pot.
- One-Piece Design
- Minikey Control Lever: delivers exact flame control
- Twister Cleaning Needle: allows you to clear the burner jet while cooking
- Power Simmering
- Self-Pressurized Burner
- Integrated Tank
- Fuel: White Gasoline/ Petrol
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Measurements: 100 x 130mm
- Rating: approximately 1400 watts/4700 BTU/h (with optional midipump, approximately - 1600 watts/5300 BTU)
- Burning time: Up to 75 minutes at high output on one filling (4 fl. oz.)
- Boiling time 1 Liter of water: Down to 7 minutes (with optional midipump, down to 6 minutes)
Item Weight: 1.3 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 4" (W) x 4" (H) x 5.375" (D)
Optimus Crux Compact Camp Stove
Solo Campfire Motorcycle Camping Stove
Compact Motorcycle Camping Cookware Kit / Burner (Alcohol) - Proforce
Jetboil Camping Stove -Zip Cooking System
GAS ONE GS-2000 Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Twin Stove with NON STICK GRILL Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Stainless Steel & White)
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »